NaturaDent is the leading laser dental surgery in Hungary by being the most equipped and most experienced, with the latest high-tech instruments that helps the team in the natural healing of dental problems. The use of laser in dentistry is a 20-30 year old technology having many possibilities in further use and being one of the most popular technology for dentists and as well as patients.
Less pain, more efficiency
With the use of laser dental treatments can be carried out faster than tradional treatments without injection and in most cases without any pain. Its advantages can be used in conservative, aesthetic as well as oral surgery treatments as well. There is no pain, injection, bleeding or drill In most cases laser dental treatents are painless even without anaesthetic injection. One of these painless treatments is the removal of decayed (carious) surfaces of the tooth. You can forget the scary noise of the drill because there is no needed for it. Different advantages can be experinced during most treatmnets combined but in different extent.
The most important advantages of laser dental treatments
- In case of tissues treated by laser pain and inflamation reduces immediately
- Healing processes following laser treatments are fastre than the ones experienced after traditional treatments.
- We can experience visible results even after the first treatment.
- Laser stimulates tissues therefore inreasing the functioning of the immun system.
- In most cases there is no need for the use of anaesthetic injection.
- After laser surgeries there is less discomfort and healing takes less time.
- In most cases laser treatments are painless.
- Laser reduces bleeding even in areas with rich blood supply, therefore aids regenareation for patients suffrein from diabetes and haemopholia.
- The application of laser dental treatments is risk-free during pregnancy and it does not affect neither the mother’s nor the baby’s body.
- With laser treatments healing is faster, there is less pain and stress.
The special NaturaDent laser dentistry advantage
What you definitely will not receive neither in Hungary nor abroad is the professional knowledge and experience that our principal dentist Dr. Fülöp Papp Márta, international laser sepcialist has. The entire team of our laser detal surgery has been learning from Marta and applying her teaching during treatments. Cases get discussed in order to create the best professional and empiric background for all treatments. It is not only the caring, patience and love that we apply to achieve healhty smiles, but also knowledge and talent. Our laser treatments do not involve the removal of previous fillings and anaesthetic injection is also required in some cases. The different advantages of laser dental treatments are experianced in different extents in different stages of the treatment. Our aim is to provide treatments without any pain in a calm environment. Where do we apply laser dental treatments?
- reducing tooth cervical sensitivity
- tooth replacement, implantation
- aiding bone regeneration during bone replacement
- sterile laser root canal treatment
- laser tooth whitening
- shaping and cutting soft tissues during oral surgeries
- gum shapong ang gum plastic surgery treatments
- lengthening labial and tongue frenum
- pain relief for jaw joint ache
- treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis
- deep cleaning of pockets, opened and closed root plaining
We are looking forward to see you at our surgery!
Ask for our dentists’ and dental hygienists’ help. Our experienced, caring and always smiling team is happy to help you with the best of their knowledge and maximum attention. [tabs] [fulek][ful1]Check-up online![/ful1][ful2]Ask your questions![/ful2][/fulek] [keret] [ful1_tartalom] Sign up online for a dental check-up, fast and easy! [contact-form-7 id="243" title="Book an appointment"] [/ful1_tartalom] [ful2_tartalom] [contact-form-7 id="245" title="Ask a question"] [/ful2_tartalom] [/keret] [/tabs]
Gingivitis and periodontitis are among the most spread endemic diseases today. The most certain sign of gingivitis is the swollen, oedemic gingiva which is sensitive to touching and tend to bleed after brushing your teeth.