Losing a tooth has more negative effects than we would initially think. Missing teeth not only affect aesthetics but can also cause functional problems both in the long and short term. It can affect our diet and self-expression and harm our healthy teeth' prognosis.
What to do if we lose a tooth?
If we lose a tooth, it is recommended to replace it to avoid problems caused by the gap.
What happens if the missing tooth will not get replaced?
- the opposing tooth will move towards the gap trying to find its meeting tooth
- the neighboring teeth shrink, and move towards the gap, their roots elongate due to the movement and lose their stability
- the chewing force of teeth decreases
- the gums get inflamed
- every bite causes pain, eating becomes uncomfortable
- due to not chewing we cannot put force onto the jaws therefore they weaken and become thinner
- jaw joints can inflame
- muscles of the face and neck can deformate
- the deformation can affect the spine and through the spine the entire body
- there can be changes in our posture, walking and organs
If you have missing teeth you can choose from two replacement options. You can either have a bridge that is fixed on the two neighboring teeth (the neighboring teeth need to be filed down for the bridge) or can choose a more stable, healthier long-term option which is an implant.
Having teeth replaced with implants can save the neighboring teeth as the implant does not rest on them. Our clinic applies the latest bio-compatible titanium implants. At the moment these bio-implants are the best solution for replacing missing teeth.
Why do we suggest implants to replace missing teeth?
- in contrast bridges there is no need to file the healthy neighboring teeth down
- implants can be placed at any stage of our lives
- having an implant placed does not cause any pain, you will have a stable tooth in 3-6 months
- the titanium implant builds into the jaw bone and provides better stability than your tooth root
- we can put force on the new roots therefore we use the jaws and the gum that keeps them healthy
- the crown placed onto the implant matches your natural teeth both in shade and shape
- in case of multiple missing teeth we can replace dentures
- your prosthetic will be stable, maximally functioning, and reliable for 50-60 years without anyone telling you it is not a natural tooth
Dental implants at Naturadent with Nobel and Straumann implants
Our aesthetic and laser dental clinic provides replacement options that can solve the problem of missing and damaged teeth for a lifetime.
The tooth replacement treatments provided by us are pain-free and can solve the problem of single or multiple missing teeth as well as the loss of all teeth.
Implants are individually constructed in each case and we always use the best quality and most reliable Swiss and Swedish implants. We provide the best quality from the most reliable source with the most care and attention possible.
Swiss dental implant – Premium quality retention, lifetime and guarantee
It is important to only use the products of the world’s leading dental implant manufacturers (Nobel Biocare – Swedish and Straumann – Swiss).
Since these manufacturers have been on the market for so long they are reliable and also provide years of guarantee that includes replacement in any part of the world in case there is a problem with the implant.
The build-in and ossification of the high-quality Straumann SLActive implants can happen in a short time. The surface of the implant is biologically tested, treated with biomaterials and created in a way to be able to prived quick adoption.
The process and stages of implantation:
First of all our implantologist specialist is more than happy to see you for a consultation. As part of the consultation will do a check-up and take an OPG (panoramic X-ray).
On the OPG the jaws can be seen in 2 dimensions, the position of the neighboring teeth can be detected and other problems that need treatment can also be noticed.
During the consultation, the implantologist makes notes of the requests of the patients and informs them about the stages of implantation.
Following the consultation patients are free to choose the type of implant they would like to have and ask all their questions. In case the prognosis of the teeth and the gums are adequate, we take a 3D CT film that provides a 3 dimension view of the position of the bones and the teeth as well as the quality and density of the bones.
Based on the CT film and considering the requests of the patients the implantologist plans the implantation – therefore both the patient both the specialist can get a full view of the process before the treatment.
For having dental implants it is essential to have an adequate level of jaw bone, so the ossification and the long-term functioning of the implant are guaranteed. In case the bone level in the implantation area is not adequate, bone replacement is needed. If the bone level is adequate, we can book your implantation appointment.
In our clinic, during the procedure of implantation, our patients also receive an ozone treatment to prevent the collection of bacteria.
We repeat the ozone treatment twice following the implantation, so the disinfected wound and gums can heal better.
The ossification of dental implants takes about 3-6 months. This time is necessary for adequate long-term use. Following the ossification we construct the abutment and the crown for the implant that provides the aesthetic look of the replacement.
Are there any risks or disadvantages of dental implants?
As we have already mentioned, implantation requires appropriate preparation. Every stage of the implantation serves the aim of minimizing risks.
The 3 stage laser treatment started at the implantation appointment helps to prevent bacterial infections. The unalloyed titanium material of the implant does not cause any allergic reaction or any other illnesses during its lifetime.
The right choice of dentist, the appropriate consultation, and the preparation based on the X-rays and 3D films are the essentials of successful implantation. By paying attention to these aspects we can avoid possible complications.
A few feedbacks from our patients:
I don’t think I know a more precise and thorough dentist than Dr. Márta Fülöp Papp. She fixes everything even things that were messed up 20 years ago. I could never go to the dentist without fear until now. I sit in the waiting room relaxed as I know I am in the best hands. – Ágness Kiss
We all think about dentists with fear. Marta’s approach and kindness re-authenticate the picture of human attitude and helps us fight our fears. It is her incontestable ability to raise people’s lives. I would like to say thank you to her. – Péter Vajda
I have visited many dentists in the past, but have never experienced such thoroughness and precision. Thank you very much for my implant! – Dénes M.
I had bad memories of dentists from my childhood. „Smelly old man is picking my teeth.” This is the base of my experiences. I was excited to sit in the dentist girl’s chair and it was a good experience despite having a numb face and Marta „drilling my brain’. They are professional, quick and I even like their perfume. I have quite good experiences with dentists from my adulthood. – Mihály Tóth
I found Naturadent on the Internet. I was looking for a biological dentist who listens to her patients, discusses financial aspects and works thoroughly and precisely. I found what I was looking for: Naturadent. They are excellent professionals and wonderful people. Please don’t believe what I say because then I will have more appointments to choose from! :) – Csaba Deák
For replacing missing teeth ask for the help of our experienced dentists. The members of our experienced, prepared and caring team are always happy to help you with the best of their competence, care and attention.
Bone grafting, sinus-lift
- Bone grafting, sinus elevation 693 €
- Bone grafting, bone dilation - 1 implant 152 €
- Bone grafting from 217 €
- Nobel Guide computer-guided implant surgery - 1 jaw (template)780 €
- Nobel Biocare Active implant + surgery fee + 3 times laser biostimulation 910 €
- Straumann Bone Level, Bone Level Tapered, Standard Plus SLA Roxolid implant + surgery fee + 3 times laser biostimulation 953 €
- Nobel Biocare Replace C.C. implant + surgery fee + 3 times laser biostimulation 780 €
- Alpha-Bio implant + surgery fee + 3 times laser biostimulation 650 €
- Alpha-Bio temporary implant + surgery fee + 3 times laser biostimulation 386 €
- Individual zirconium abutment 390 €
- Individual titanium abutment 303 €
- Individual gold abutment + gold price 303 €+gold price
- Metal-ceramic crown for implant 338 €
- Pressed ceramic crown for implant 563 €
- Zirconium-ceramic crown for implant 607 €
- MDI mini implant - 1 piece + laser biostimulation 3 times 386 €
- Micro implant + surgery fee 152 €
At Naturadent we are committed to the use of the latest technologies, high-quality professionalism and friendly communication.