The use of laser technology in dentistry has been around for 20-30 years and offers numerous possibilities, making it a popular choice among dentists and patients alike.
Less pain, increased efficiency
With the use of laser dental treatments can be carried out faster than traditional treatments without injection and in most cases without any pain.
Its advantages extend to conservative, aesthetic, and oral surgery treatments. Laser dental treatments are generally painless and do not involve injections, bleeding, or drilling. For example, decayed tooth surfaces can be painlessly removed without the intimidating noise of a drill. Different advantages can be experienced during various treatments to different degrees.
The most important advantages of laser dental treatments
- In the case of tissues treated by laser pain and inflammation reduces immediately
- Healing processes following laser treatments are faster than the ones experienced after traditional treatments.
- We can experience visible results even after the first treatment.
- The laser stimulates tissues, therefore, increasing the functioning of the immune system.
- In most cases, there is no need for the use of anesthetic injection.
- After laser surgeries there is less discomfort and healing takes less time.
- In most cases laser treatments are painless.
- The laser reduces bleeding even in areas with rich blood supply, therefore aiding regeneration for patients suffering from diabetes and hemophilia.
- The application of laser dental treatments is risk-free during pregnancy and it does not affect either the mother’s or the baby’s body.
- With laser treatments healing is faster, and there is less pain or stress.
The special advantage of NaturaDent laser dentistry
What sets us apart, both in Hungary and abroad, is the professional knowledge and experience of our principal dentist, Dr. Fülöp Papp Márta, an international laser specialist.
Our entire laser dental surgery team has learned from Marta and applies her teachings during treatments. Cases are discussed to create the best professional and empirical background for all procedures. Our approach is not only characterized by care, patience, and love in achieving healthy smiles but also by knowledge and talent.
Our laser treatments do not involve the removal of previous fillings and an anesthetic injection is also required in some cases. The different advantages of laser dental treatments are experienced to different extents in different stages of the treatment. We aim to provide treatments without any pain in a calm environment.
Where do we apply laser dental treatments?
- reducing tooth cervical sensitivity
- tooth replacement, implantation
- aiding bone regeneration during bone replacement
- sterile laser root canal treatment
- laser tooth whitening
- shaping and cutting soft tissues during oral surgeries
- gum reshaping and gum plastic surgery treatments
- lengthening labial and tongue frenulum
- pain relief for jaw joint aches
- treatment of gingivitis and periodontitis
- deep cleaning of pockets through opened and closed root planing
We look forward to seeing you at our surgery!
Seek the assistance of our dentists and dental hygienists. Our experienced, caring, and always smiling team is ready to help you with their extensive knowledge and utmost attention. Sign up online for a dental check-up, fast and easy!