Gum contouring, labial and lingual frenectomy, cosmetic laser treatment of soft tissues
The contouring of the gums and soft tissues in the oral cavity are very important and essential steps in creating your perfect smile. In some cases the surgery of the gums is necessary due to medical reasons. At our clinic these treatments are carried out by the latest laser equipments.
Why do our patients choose the option of laser surgery when it comes to gum correction?
- laser treatments are the latest and most gentle surgical treatments available nowadays
- applying laser is painless in most cases and there is no need for anaesthetic either
- during laser surgery the haemostatic effect of laser beam helps to stop bleeding
- there is less bleeding and healing is faster
- the beneficient antiseptic effect of the laser beam provides a sterile area for operation
- wounds are smaller, there is no numb feeling after the treatment
- because there is no need for anaesthetic you can carry on your everyday routine straight after the treatment
- children can also be treated by laser and we can avoid stressfull, negative experiences that can effect their future visits at the dentist
Our laser treatments do not involve the removal of previous fillings and anaesthetic injection is also required in some cases. The different advantages of laser dental treatments are experianced in different extents in different stages of the treatment. Our aim is to provide treatments without any pain in a calm environment. Our soft tissue cosmetic surgeries support the creation of the aesthetic and healthy environment/frame for your teeth. Our methods are fully tested and we only carry out procedures that are maximally safe and provide a successful outcome. It is very important for us that the treatments provided absolutely satisfy your requirements and solve all your dental problems.
What probles do our gum surgery treatments cure?
Gum surgery, gum contouring, treatment of "gummy smile" Gummy smile means that the teeth appear abnormally small due to the gums covering the upper parts of them. This condition can be treated by laser gum surgery. During the procedure we remove the undesired part of the gums by laser creating a harmonic smile and bringing the size of the teeth in balance with the shape of the upper lips. The entire procedure is painless and bleeding is minimal, therefore you can carry on with your everyday tasks (work, meeting, university etc.) after the treatment. Lingual frenectomy The tongue has an important role in speech, mastication, cleansing of the teeth and tasting. The movement range of the tongue is limited by the lingual frenum. In some cases the lingual frenum is too short and causes difficulties in speech and cleansing. With the quick, gentle and painless elongation of the frenum this limitation can be abolished. This is why many parents choose this option for their children's treatment. Elongation, correction of labial frenum Labial frenum is responsible for the movement of the lips during smiling and talking. In some cases the labial frenum is too short and pulls the lips away from the teeth more than it needs to. In this case we show more of the gums which is not aesthetic and the gums are not protected by the lips either. The elongation of labial frenum is fast and painless and in most cases the results can be noticed straight aftre the treatment. After the treatment our patients reported that they feel more confident and smile more that they used to.
What are the main advantages of laser gum contouring?
- in most cases the treatments is painless, there is no need for anaesthetic
- bleeding is minimal
- the wound heals fast and cannot be noticed after a few days
- more self-confidence
- appealing and beautiful smile
- you can carry on your everyday tasks straight after the treatment
- it is highly recommended for children because the procedure is fast and painless
We are looking forward to see you at our practice!
Ask for the help of our laser surgery specialists in the painless and fast treatment of gum aesthetic problems. Choose our professional laser dental treatments to make your gums more beautiful. The experienced, prepared, caring and always kind members of our team are always happy to help you with the best of their competence, care and attention. [tabs] [fulek][ful1]Check-up online![/ful1][ful2]Ask your questions![/ful2][/fulek] [keret] [ful1_tartalom] Sign up online for a dental check-up, fast and easy! [contact-form-7 id="243" title="Book an appointment"] [/ful1_tartalom] [ful2_tartalom] [contact-form-7 id="245" title="Ask a question"] [/ful2_tartalom] [/keret] [/tabs]